Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where is the love?

It's 2.00am 10/02/2011 and I'm still online, but nowadays I'm trying to sleep earlier. Yesterday, I went to Sunway with Lim, Venill, Kin yik, Chris and Yen San. Although all of us burn a hole in our pocket, but its fun to spent time together after a long time. Oh ya not to forget that, Brandon joined us for lunch and without him we wouldn't have the 20% discount. Anyway, we watched The Green Hornet. Not the best movie, but Jay Chou did a great job and Seth Rogen with his sense of humour. And for dinner we went to Ole Ole Bali. The food there was good, but kinda expensive. In the end, all of us have a great time together because this are the moment which makes life so interesting and wonderful. Its been a long time since the last time I listen to Black Eyed Peas and I somehow this song pop-up in my head Where Is The Love? At that moment, I just don't know why the song pop-up in my mind. Somehow it got me thinking about the current situation and of cause according to the bible we are living in the end of time. All those things that shouldn't happen has happened, crime rate going up high like there's no sky, nature disasters, wars and social mayhem. You may think, what difference can I bring to the world? I'm a small light in this Darkness, i'm weak, i'm useless, i'm no good, i'm uneducated, i'm just filling up the space, but let me tell you something. God created you in his image, God created you for a purpose, God created a great man/woman he used you as a model and lots more. Because of you, 1 life is touched and that 1 life touched another 2 life and the process goes on and on, but without you is nothing. Greatness is within you, you got to unlock it. When you are in a dark tunnel or in a total darkness, you will surely find for the light, but what is the light?


Love. Love is what we need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment