Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Back

I'm Back? Yeah. I'm Back! Last time, i used to blog, but I quit because I don't feel like blogging and it was 3 or 2 years back then. Oh ya, I am no more a High School Student. No more assemble in the morning, no more uniform, no more "free haircut", no more eating in class during recess and scolding from Teacher's Dog. But i'll surely miss you guys =) Without all of you i think high school is a cemetery. Although, there's conflict and misunderstanding along the road but i believe that's how we get closer to each other. As for me, High School is a place whereby we shape each other to become a better person and its a place where true friendship can be found. Anyway, i want to wish all the born 1993 people all the best in the future. Pieces of Puzzle that are found =) Yeah! Remember that!
Before i forget about it, I'm SO INTO Holly Grabarek. hahaha. She's like the most prettiest girl ever to me. How I found out about her? through MTV VJ Hunt. In my 17 years old life, I will never simply praise someone is pretty unless she is really pretty. This is so rare of me. hahaha.

Pretty right? hahaha. i got to go already bye. Love, Peter

0 comments:

Post a Comment