Friday, March 2, 2012

What makes your rising sun so new?

"What makes your rising sun so new?"

It is question that pop up in my mind a few weeks ago. I have been thinking what I really want to do after my course, I know 3 years might be still long but If you really think about it, it isn't that long if you really think about it. I believe deeply in my heart that someone, somewhere and somehow need me to be there for a certain purpose in the future, and I know that purpose is deep in my heart.It exist for a certain reason as well.

It was today when I visited a secondary school to propose a project to run in their school and a kid in his uniform with the cheerful look on his face, where you are able to see that the joy of his is pure. He waved at me and smile like there are no worries or pains in the world, I waved back and smile at him and walked down the stairs. When I think back about this kid, it struck me hard while I was packing my things in campus to go back home, it is something I would want to see even when they grow up to their adult life. It reminds me of what I want contribute to the society and my goals in life, sometimes I tend to fight for certain things that are not in line with my goals or try to do something just to make my resume attractive and most of the time I am just trying to achieve something that the world is up to. I guess is a wake up call for me. There are many lives out there to be save even as I am typing this now, there might be one kid on the verge of death due to certain disease/war/hunger or it might be the living condition.

Who will be there to help and care for them? Who are there to save them? Who are there to teach them? Who? It is useless if we feel sympathy for them because we are not helping them at all and if sympathy is what we feel and it ends there, it is a selfish act of ours because we want the best for ourselves. Am I right?

I hope you realized this.


I just want to see this on their faces =)

In the end, I will do whatever I have promised. Promised.

Dear God,

I hope I have not failed you. Help me to go through this life.

Yours Sincerely,
Peter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment